- For visible mending January 11, 2022
- The Sovereign Couple May 19, 2021
- You are Invited to An Art Exhibit. December 27, 2020
- Recycling Love December 19, 2020
- Rainy Night on the 504 January 11, 2020
Tag Archives: Toronto feminist
The night someone asked if I were a moose.
The summer of 1980 was to have been the first of two summer internships required in my candidacy for ministry in the United Church of Canada. The woman who has given me hospitality to stay at her house woke me … Continue reading