Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of injustice,
To undo the thongs of the yoke,
To let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke?
Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
And bring the homeless poor into your house;
When you see the naked to cover them and not to hide yourself from your own kin?
Then your light shall break forth like the dawn
And your healing shall spring up quickly. [Isaiah 58:1-9a]
This is a silk screen of a photograph I took at the distillery before it was revitalized in the way we see today. This is a limited edition print.
- For visible mending January 11, 2022
- The Sovereign Couple May 19, 2021
- You are Invited to An Art Exhibit. December 27, 2020
- Recycling Love December 19, 2020
- Rainy Night on the 504 January 11, 2020